Sound Branding – also known as audio branding – describes the process of brand development and brand management.
It is using audible elements within the framework of brand communication. It is part of multi-sensory brand communication and holistic brand design. Audio Branding aims at building solidly a brand sound that represents the identity and values of a brand in a distinctive manner. The audio logo, branded functional sounds, brand music or the brand voice are characteristic elements of Sound Branding.
So far, brands have spent a lot of time and money on visual branding while sound hasn’t been treated as a brand element that needs to be explored. The emerging of new media and devices with built-in audio delivery, such as podcasts, streaming media or smartphones, expands the opportunities for audio branding but also increases the risks of causing noise pollution and cacophony. Effectiveness and efficiency of brand communication often suffers from unsystematic and unstructured application of acoustic stimuli. Audio branding can aid in optimizing brand communication and in designing a better sounding environment.
(source: audio branding academy)
we have the professional Sound Branding Solution for you
In mature markets, the purchase decions base more and more on positive memories and experiences. Emotional marketing is the answer to create those. Sound branding activates the human audio sense in addition to the common visual solutions in the digital world.
govad MUSIC and their partners are experienced enough to avoid audio pollution and cacophonie – the „too much of it“. The audio solutions do not only base on music but also on voice – mainly for advertising – and sounds – for example of nature, environments, products.
The govad MUSIC emotional marketing and sound concepts are smart and authentic and also include the link from the digital world to real life.
Out One Step Solution
- social media and emotional marketing consulting to develop tailored sound brand solutions, fitting into the existing corporate identiy and marketing strategy
- composing and producing the sound files, no matter if complete advertising songs, jingles or simple earcons are required
- digital and accoustic audio files recorded with professional musicians in a professional music studio
- high end mastering in egypt or europe (munich, stockholm)
- file implementing into new or existing websites and social media for PC, tablets, mobiles
- sound transfer from the digital world to real life by customer events, song presentation, concerts, give-aways, use of testimonials
- public relations
a minimalistic example
No Bots But Music | A single drumline instead of standard digital music | 20 seconds | accentuation by tempo and HiHat, punctuating the messages
Drummer: Michel Khater, Cairo | produced in Hannover, Germany